Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Football Birthday Card + Sneak Peek!

 Good morning! I am on the SumMore Fun blog today with this football birthday card for a nephew who is a Vikings fan.  It features two Raisin Boat stamp sets called First Down and No Loss For Words.

I started by stamping the four images from First Down onto white cardstock in black ink, then coloring them with Artify alcohol markers.  I then die cut around them with GMD square dies and matted those with black cardstock.  The background of the card is paper from TPS Boys Will Be Boys paper pad.  The square images were adhered to the background, two with ATG and two with foam tape.  I added a sentiment banner using black in with a stamp from the No Loss For Words set. That stamp set really is a must have!  It has sentiments for every occasion on it.  The finishing touch was a trio of GMD purple enamel dots in the top right corner.  

Guess what?  We have a new release coming this Friday!  I am super excited about it because it is very unique and will get me motivated for Halloween projects.  It is called the Ghost Pack and will be live on August 28th with limited quantities, so set a reminder to check back here on the blog that day for more info on it!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: