Sunday, August 30, 2020

**New Release** Ghost Pack Slimline Card

Good morning!  I'm back with another project for SumMore Fun using the brand new Ghost Pack...a hauntingly good deal.  Check out ALL it has to offer for only $27.99!
Contents of the Ghost Pack:

1 -Boo Hoo photopolymer stamp set
1 -Sheet Happens photopolymer stamp set
3 -orange card bases
3 -white card bases
6 -orange envelopes
6 -6” x 6” 100 lb designer card stock*
6 -3.5” x 8.5” 100 lb designer card stock*

Regular Retail Price Separately: $39.99
Pack Price: $27.99

*The black and white designs are printed on a laser so they can be foiled.

So what do I have for you today?? A slimline shaker card!  I had a lot of fun creating it!  Items I used from the Ghost Pack include the striped cardstock and Raisin Boat Boo Hoo stamp set.
The image and sentiment were stamped with Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink.  I colored the image with Artify alcohol markers.  I prepared the striped cardstock by distressing it with Distress Oxide inks in the following colors: Faded Jeans, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber.  I just laid the ink on my glass mat, spritzed it with water then saturated a paint brush with it and splattered away!
After that was dry, I cut a hole in the center to frame the stamped image.  I adhered acetate and foam tape around the rectangle then added polymer clay slices, sequins, and candy pieces that were stamped from the Boo Hoo stamp set, colored, and cut with my Brother Scan N Cut.  Once the shaker was assembled, I embellished the front with Gray Licorice Trendy Twine, the sentiment. and more stamped candies!

Keep in mind that quantities are limited for the Ghost Pack!  Once they are gone, you will not be able to get any of the cute extras included with the stamp sets.  Remember the Chicken Pack that we released in July?  That sold out over one weekend, so don't wait to grab this set! 

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: