Monday, November 02, 2020

Mickey Themed "SheetLoad of Cards"

Hello all!  I think we all need a little bit of happy in our lives right now, so what better theme to create with than Disney?!  These 6 Mickey Mouse themed cards are inspired by the November 2020 SheetLoad of Cards from Crafty Al.
Here is a close up of one of the cards.  The products I used include the following: Sizzix Stars and Swirls embossing folder, Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad, Echo Park Smiles from Ear to Ear stamp set, Celebration Trendy Twine, and The Paper Studio arrow stickers.
The Mickey head silhouette was cut with my Silhouette Cameo in black and I also cut a shadow of it in yellow.  For the sentiment, I used my embossing buddy, stamped the sentiment with VersaMark, and heat embossed with white powder.  Once I popped Mickey up on the card with foam tape.
The inside sentiment is pictured below.  I stamped it in black, Cardinal Red, and Rubber Ducky inks from Scrapbook.com to carry on the same color scheme as the front.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment