Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thanksgiving Cards for Nursing Home Residents (part 2)

Hello all!  Today I am sharing the second part of the Thanksgiving cards I created to give to the residents at my local nursing home.  They all have them displayed in their rooms and it makes me happy to know I was able to put a smile on their faces!  You can find part 1 here of the cards I made for them.
These cards were all created with open stock paper from Hobby Lobby.  Those gorgeous pumpkins?! Oh my goodness!  I held myself back from being crazy hoarding these papers and only bought 2 of each print you see in these cards.  I used all of it up except for the papers that had an antique truck with pumpkins in the back.  I will save that back for another year!
I love how these all came together!  A few die cuts here and some embellishments there and elegant, heartfelt cards are complete.
This one could very possibly be my favorite!  That black gingham ribbon with the black gingham pumpkins...a match made in heaven!
I did have a few more cards than I needed for the residents, so my family was able to enjoy come of these cards as well!
Please remember the residents of local care centers in the upcoming holidays!  It is especially hard with them not being able to see or go out to family functions.  They would love a card with a handwritten message!

 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and such a wonderful way to share kindness, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! I am sure they enjoyed them. Very thoughtful of you
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete