Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanksgiving Cards for Nursing Home Residents (part 1)

 Hello crafty friends!  With the Coronavirus pandemic in full swing where I live, I felt compelled to make Thanksgiving cards this year to give to all the residents in the nursing home where I work.  These kind souls have dealt with so much...not being able to see their families very much or even go out to activities and meals like they used to be able to!  As you can imagine, it is taking a toll on them, so I decided to add a little brightness to their day.  I encourage you to do the same!  Christmas is next...if you make extra cards, give them to a care center near you for the residents.  It would mean the world to them!

My three boys and I wrote sentiments inside expressing our thankfulness for them and reminders of how blessed we ALL are!

Here is a look at the cards I created using DCWV's Fall Gathering stack.  I will have a second post later with the other portion of Thanksgiving cards I made.








Other products used on these cards include: Trendy Twine, GMD Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die, foam tape, ATG, brads, and solid colored cardstock.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment