Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Pie and Ice Cream Treat

Good morning!  I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with this sweet Valentine's theme treat.  I used two of our featured items of the month, a Pink Mini Popcorn Box and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I started with a Pink Mini Popcorn Box and kept it flat for stamping the sentiments from the We Go Together stamp set in black ink.  Still keeping it flat, I added Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the top scalloped edge by applying a thin line of Bearly Arts precision glue.  I also added a bow of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  I set that aside to dry and stamped the pie image from the Perfect Pairs stamp set onto white cardstock with black ink.  I cut that out with my Brother Scan N Cut and colored it with Artify alcohol markers to look like fresh strawberry pie...yummy!  I added that to the box with foam tape and finished it off with some dots of red Pearl Pen.  Once everything was dry, I assembled the box and added the sweet treats.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Look at couple of the beautiful Valentine's Day themed samplers of Trendy Twine!

 The Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine Sampler includes Posy, Cherry Cupcake, and Berry. 


The Tickled Pink Trendy Twine Sampler includes Totally White, Tickled Pink, and Totally Pink

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable, Beth. Love all the pretty details.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to give a gift, this is adorable and pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete