Sunday, April 04, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Happy Easter!

Hello all and Happy Easter!  Today the Trendy Twine design team has Easter projects for you on the Trendy Twine blog.  Be sure to stop by to see all the cuteness!
To create my bunny box, I started with a 2"x2" Kraft Window Box and simply hand cut the ears and nose out of cardstock and glued them to the box with Bearly Art glue.  For the whiskers, I starched Totally White Trendy Twine, waited for it to dry, and cut it into 1" pieces to glue to the box.
On the top flap of the box, I added a triple bow of Cotton Candy Trendy Twine and a small sentiment banner.  I embellished it with a single Raspberry Cupcake sequin.  I decided the box needed one more thing...a fluffy bunny tail!  So I glued a white pom pom to the back side of the box, then filled it with Starburst jelly beans...my favorite!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Easter box!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little bunny treat. Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Beth.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete