Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Happy Tag

Good morning!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a bright tag, sure to put a little "happy" in someone's day!
I started with a Pink Large Tag-It, added an aqua piece of paper with the word "happy" die cut out of it and glued it to the bottom of the tag.  I also added a thin piece of kraft paper and washi tape to the tag before adding a section of Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine with a bow.  I added iridescent Stickles to the word and placed Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems around it.  At the top of the tag, I added a Aqua Midnight Trendy Page Dot and Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine through the hole in the tag.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out the current sampler of the month!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tag!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little tag will definitely put a whole of happy in someone's day because it's so cute. Love it!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete