Friday, November 12, 2021

Annie's Paper Boutique~Very Merry Sequin Release

Hello everyone! Today is a very exciting day at Annie's Paper Boutique as we share a Very Merry sequin release! Christmas is just right around the corner and with our four brand new sequin blends, you'll be sure to find just the right one for your projects. We know you are excited to see what the Design Team has created, but let's take a peek at the new sequins -- Jolly MedleyDelightfulMerry, and O Christmas Tree.

For my project, I created a frameless shaker card.  I decided it was the perfect way to showcase those gorgeous Delightful sequins!  When I first looked at those sequins, it made me think of a warm, vintage Christmas, so that is the "feel" I went with for my card.
The base cardstock was from DCWV's Gold Foil 6x6 stack and I covered that with a page protector, securing it on the back side of the cardstock on 3 sides before adding a generous amount of Delightful sequins.  I then secured the fourth side of the page protector sheet to the back.  The tree was a free SVG from Hello SVG and I inked around the outside with SB.com Olive ink to make it more vintage feeling.  For the trunk, I added Bearly Art glue and a few short strips of Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine.  To decorate the tree, I added garlands of Krafty Red Trendy Twine and Delightful sequins, all of which were also adhered with Bearly Art glue.  The whole tree was adhered to the plastic with red lined tape.
For an extra bit of elegance and warmth, I stamped a sentiment and star from APB Merry Christmas stamp set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with Wow! Metallic Gold Rich powder.  Once again, I adhered them with red lined tape to make sure they stuck well to the plastic.  Just like that, one more Christmas card completed!
Be sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what other very merry projects were made with these new sequins!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Pretty shaker card! Love those sequins
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! Beth, your card is absolutely stunning and I'm loving the vintage vibes. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous; the inked edges are a great touch.

    You did a wonderful job spotlighting the Delightful sequins.

    Hugs!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete