Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Happy Birthday Lesley!

Hello all! Today is an extra special day as we celebrate Lesley's birthday!  She is the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique and a great friend too!  Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see the cards that are heading her way.
Here is the card I created for her:
Lesley loves Disney themes, so I took out my EK Success Frozen paper pad and got to work!  I used a fun fold card tutorial which was quite simple to create, but makes an interesting card for sure.  The focal point has a die cut white doily layered with a Pink Tag-It.  I punched a hole in the opposite end of the Tag-It so it looks like more of a banner than a tag.  I stamped sentiments from the APB Smile stamp set in black and tied bits of Tickled Pink Trendy Twine and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine in each hole.
The finishing touch was Grape Fizz Sequins sporadically added with Bearly Art precision glue.  below you can see how the card sits up.  I loved creating this style of card and I hope Lesley loves it too!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment: