Friday, November 05, 2021

Neutral Colors Sympathy Card

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a single sympathy card with you.  It was a quick one due to the fact that I used a sketch with it.  The sketch I used was MFT sketch #49.  If you aren't familiar with MFT sketches, they have pages and pages of them you can print out and use to create with!
The patterned papers are from Craft Smith Natural Luxury paper pad (my favorite for sympathy cards!).  The sentiment stamp is retired from My Craft Spot's Deepest Sympathy set.  I die cut around the sentiment with GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die, matted it and popped it up with foam tape.  I used a gold thread nest under the sentiment for extra visual interest.  I did chop the upper right corner off, exposing the white card base and added a trio of pearl pen dots in bronze.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment