Thursday, July 07, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~Ice Cream Card

Hello all! Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog. I don't know about you, but we have been having some HOT temperatures lately, and what better treat on these hot summer days could there be than ice cream?!
I used papers and tags from the Authentique Sweetness Collection on this card.  From Annie's Paper Boutique5" Paper Doily that I trimmed the sides of and glued it to the background, a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot on the front tag, and Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine at the top of all three tags.  To embellish, I added pearl pen dots in bronze.  Adhesives used include ATG, Bearly Art glue and foam tape.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Here is a look at the Trendy Twine I used on this project...
 or if you don't need the full spool, there are petite spools of Bubblegum Taffy
You can find both of our featured Trendy Twines of the month in the 
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the colors
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, this is such a delightful card and the colors are gorgeous.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete