Thursday, July 21, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~Pop-Ice Pals

Hello all! Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog.  I created a scrapbook layout for today that features a brand new product that hit the Annie's Paper Boutique store...Chunky Tag-Its!  They are 2-3/4" wide by 3-1/2" tall so you can fit a lot onto one of these tags.  Guess what?  They fit the notebook paper stamp from the APB Get It Done stamp set PERFECTLY.  Can you tell how excited I am about these Chunky Tag-Its?!  Anyway, on to my project...
I took a photo of my daughter and her cousin BFF eating Pop-ice together and thought it would be fun to make a scrapbook layout for it.  The papers are from The Paper Studio's Pixey Stix paper pad.  All of the Trendy Twine accents on the page are Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine.
I created the title in SCAL 4.  One tip I have is to use adhesive vinyl for thin words because they always cut beautifully and already have adhesive on them!  The Pop-ice were just strips of paper that I put VersaMark on and clear embossing powder.  I think they turned out looking pretty real!  The bow of Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine was a fun addition.
The Pink Chunky Tag-It was so much fun to create and I am definitely going to use these more on layouts and simply as tags.  As I mentioned earlier, I used the APB Get It Done stamp set with VersaFine Clair inks in Morning Mist and Warm Breeze to stamp it.  I recommend using a stamp platform to get the notebook page as centered as possible. You can see I added even more Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine on the tag!  As a finishing touch, I glued on sequins from the Raspberry Cupcake and Blue Berry mixes.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 If you don't need a full spool of Twisted Gumball, there are petite spools!

You can find both of our featured Trendy Twines of the month in the 
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout. The colors are absolutely lovely -- so cheerful.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete