Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween Candy from Oriental Trading

Hello all!  Are you in the middle of planning your Halloween like I am?  A huge part of that is getting treats for all the trick-or-treaters that come to my house.  I have these goodies ready to go and they all came from Oriental Trading.
Believe it or not, ALL of that came from only 2 bags.  Hershey’s® All Time Greats Chocolate Candy Mix and a non-chocolate option of  Welch’s® Fruit Snacks Halloween Medley.  Check out those huge bags!
 I added them to my Peanuts® Halloween Bowl.  Look at that wonderful variety!
 There are a few extra special kids that I like to make sweet treats for, so I created these candy envelopes using Halloween Basic Pattern Paper Assortment, Glue Dots, Envelope Punch Board, Halloween Trendy Twines and two circle punches (0.75" and 1").
 Here is a close up of one.
To create these, cut your paper 5"x5".  Line up the first side at 2"on the Envelope Punch Board, punch and score, then follow each side lining up the previous score lines with the line on the EPB.  Round the corners, then only fold 3 of the 4 score lines, keeping one of the short sides unfolded.  I used the Glue Dots to attach the flaps.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

3 comments:

  1. Super fun treat project! Those papers and candy treat envelopes are so super cute! I know these will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super adorable Beth !! I think I need to buy candy now Thanks for the inspiration Have a great day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE treat project! LOVE that you made the envies for the candies!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete