Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Every Family Has A Story

Happy Tuesday! I am sharing this bright scrapbook layout on the Trendy Twine blog today.
The main color of Trendy Twine that I used on this layout is Lime Licorice.  It is a Halloween twist, but as you can see, it can be used for so many non-holiday projects!
The patterned paper I used is from DCWV's Confetti stack.  I cut the words using glossy black vinyl and my Silhouette Cameo.  Embellishments include a doily, die cut tag, GMD Paradise enamel dots, and Prima flowers.  For the tassel on the tag, I used the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine and tied a bow around it with Totally Pink Trendy Twine.
At the bottom of the layout, I glued more of the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine in a swirl to the page and added another flower.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. The black against the pop of color background, perfection! Great LO Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout page! The colors are so bright and cheery and I love the gorgeous embellishments! The twine accents look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, this is so pretty. The colors are so bright and happy and the flowers are gorgeous.

    I'm so happy that you are part of The Trendy Gals!

    You really should do more layouts ;)

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout! I love all your details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page Beth! I love the bright colors and the bold letters, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page! LOVE the embellishments!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete