Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Butterfly Trio card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses Raisin Boat's Imagine and Flourishing Thoughts stamp sets.
I started off by stamping three butterflies from the Imagine stamp set in black ink onto patterned papers from the 6x6 Echo Park Beautiful Life paper pad.  I closed any open outlines with a black gel pen so my Brother Scan N Cut could cut them out for me (no fussy cutting for this gal!).  The sentiment from the Flourishing Thoughts stamp set was also stamped in black.  I layered the card with more papers from the same paper pad and a doily die cut.  For embellishments, I added matte enamel dots.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love the colors you used.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Beth... Totally love those colored butterflies!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out really pretty. I really like how you lined the butterflies down the middle and the colors are used are very nice too.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love butterflies,Beth!! Absolutely beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete