Friday, August 31, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #36

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I started with the Victorine Originals Map Background stamp.  I stamped it in gray, blue, brown, and black ink on gray cardstock, masking previous stampings as I went.  I distressed the edges of the cardstock to give it a worn look.  I didn't want to take away from the map background, so I simply added three solid colored banners and stamped Happy Birthday from the Victorine Originals Butterfly stamp set in black.  I embellished with Gray Licorice Trendy Twine as well as glossy dots.

Here is a look at the current mood board:
You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors. Lots of choices! Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s. We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! The CAS design looks amazing! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is so cool! I totally LOVE that map stamp... I think I need to get that one! Awesome Card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Beth, I love the background - great take on the inspiration photo
    Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect. I love how you used the twine.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete