Thursday, August 23, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ School Chevron Bags

Hello all and happy Thursday!   I am sharing the treat bags I made for the Trendy Twine blog today. This month we are showcasing Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine which was released as a Christmas twist, but as you can see, it is also perfect for back to school projects.
For these fun treats, I started with a Red Chevron Treat Bag, a Black Chevron Treat Bag, and a Light Green Chevron Treat Bag.  I added a homemade white chocolate Macadamia nut cookie to each bag.  Yummy!
Once they were closed, I wrapped the pretty Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine around the bag and added a Black Licorice Tag-It or Cranberry Tag-It to the front with a bow.  The tags were stamped on with the APB You've Got Mail stamp set and VersaMagic Cloud White ink.  I thought that really added a chalk look to the tag!  I added a Christmas Mint Trendy Page Dot and a circle punched from patterned paper to each tag as well.
The finishing touch was sequins from Lime Licorice Batty Sequins and Christmas Shaker Medley to add a little sparkle and pop of color to the bags.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

7 comments:

  1. Cute treat bags!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute treat bags! These are so versatile and I love the fun way you added the tags with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These three bags are just darling ! I have this twine , thank you for the inspiration
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE Back to School Gift Idea!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are perfect back to school projects, and that's wine is very pretty.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & fun!! One for me? LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! The chevron bags are always fun :)

    ReplyDelete