Monday, August 27, 2018

"Impossible" Floral Card

Hello everyone!  I am on the SVG Attic blog today with this "impossible" card.  This style of card has been pretty popular lately and Jodi created this SVG so it is so simple to create one!  The file is called Flower Urn Bouquet Impossible Card.  The tutorial for it can be found HERE.
The papers I used on it are from DCWV's Peri & Peach stack along with some scraps of solid colored cardstock.  I inked around the flowers lightly with tan chalk ink.  The daisies and heart were popped up with foam tape.  Other adhesives used include ATG and Scotch tacky glue.  I embellished the heart with a bow of Cotton Candy Trendy Twine.  I haven't decided what occasion to use this card for yet, but when I do, I will stamp on the white panel.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

5 comments:

  1. So Pretty Beth! Neat card design too! Will make a lovely Wedding card, Birthday Card, Mother's Day and more.... I think that's why I like it... it's so universal! Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I'm definitely getting that file !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is such a fun card.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Love the design.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete