Friday, May 24, 2019

Chalkboard Style Congrats Cards

I promised you another day of graduation cards, so here they are!  I made them in a very similar style as yesterday's card, but with a different feel to them.
The papers are from DCWV's DIY Chalk Party stack, which I love for school themed projects.  The stamp set is Pink and Main's Congrats and I stamped it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white powder.  I used GMD slash stitched oval dies and popped them up with foam tape. 
Embellishments include Totally Lemon Trendy Twine (first card), white seam binding (second card), and Gold Pearl Pen dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Grad cards! You have been rockin' them all week! I love the Oval slash die! It really looks neat with that congrats word as the focal point! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Beth!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...If you already are....Thank you!
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete