Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Cupcake Tags

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  Instead of a card, which is my usual creation, I decided to think outside of the box and make tags this week!  They use the sweet Raisin Boat Teatime Treats stamp set.
I started by stamping the images and sentiments from the Teatime Treats stamp set onto white cardstock.  For the images, I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut them out and painted them with Sparkling Unicorn Spit.
The tags I used are Large Tag-Its in Lemon and Kraft.  I added various washi tape to them, Trendy Page Dots, Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine, and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
The cupcake circle was popped up with foam tape onto the tag and the sentiment was simply glued on.  The finishing touch was Pearl Pen dots in Gold, Glitter Pink, and Pearl Pink.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
SumMore Fun Stamp Rental Site

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Cute tags, like the bright colors of the Washi tape. I am working on a card right now and used washi tape for the first time. Really like the pearl pen dots.Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... How Cute! Your tags are adorable Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth , I saw your post on Facebook and decided to come over and get a closer look . These tags are adorable .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving these! All those happy colors and pretty details. You always make the cutest tags, Beth.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete