Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Happy Graduation Cards

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The cards I am sharing with you use the Victorine Originals Happy Graduation stamp.  There is also a larger Happy Graduation stamp with the same design HERE.  I love the elegance of it!
 I stamped the Happy Graduation stamp using my stamp platform and VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  I heat embossed it with clear powder and colored in the image.  For this red one, the red is just Sharpie marker and the yellow is Sparkling Unicorn Spit that I painted on undiluted.
 I made other cards as well in different colors, only changing the color of Sparkling Unicorn Spit for the had and ribbon.
It was fun to change things up with these cards.  I embellished with various solid twists of Trendy Twine.  The star die cut is from the GMD double stitched in and out cut star dies.  Patterned papers are from DCWV's Dots, Stripes, and Plaids and Seaside Yacht stacks.
Note:  The hat and ribbon on this were actually painted with Dolly Firebird Unicorn Spit, but it came out  as a bright pink on the white paper instead of red.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
SumMore Fun Stamp Rental Site

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Grad Cards! I love how you changed them up to suit the individual they were made for! Simply Beautiful!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete