Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Success Index Graduation Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Opportunity Knocks stamp set.  I made this one for my oldest son who is having his 6th grade graduation next week!
I used chalk paper to stamp the Opportunity Knocks stamps onto with VersaMark ink.  I then embossed with white embossing powder.  It turned out great!  All the papers are from the DCWV DIY Chalk Party stack.  I did use Tombow Xtreme adhesive on this card because the chalk papers are a little tougher to keep stuck together.
I added some Totally Lemon Trendy Twine around the center band, plus made a tassel out of it as well!  A few GMD New Years sparkle enamel dots and the card was finished!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Beth! Love how you used the twine to make a tassel! I can't believe your oldest is heading to middle school! They grow up so fast! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the fun tassel you added! I can't believer your son is graduating, that is so amazing! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete