Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Kick Cancer's Butt Card

Hello and good Wednesday morning!  I am on the SumMore Fun blog today with this card.  October is a great month to remember those who are battling cancer.  This card went to the mom of a friend of mine who is doing just that.  The stamps I used on it are from the SumMore Fun You Can stamp set.  Pssst...you can get that whole set for ONLY $5.99 right now!
The focal point of the card was created by taking a 4" square of white cardstock and the cancer ribbon stamp from the You Can stamp set and doing the wreath builder technique.  The inks I used were Distress Oxides in Dusty Concord and Pine Needles.  After that was fully dry, I die cut around it with a GMD Pleated Square die.  I added an accent on top of that with another die cut square with a Totally Grape Trendy Twine cancer ribbon and enamel dots.
I used a couple colors of patterned paper for the background of the card and wrapped Totally Grape and Twisted Lime Trendy Twines around it.  The sentiment is also from the You Can stamp set and was stamped in black.  The finishing touch was a few more glitter enamel dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, well wishes for your friend's Mom, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card! I love the colors! This will be perfect for your friends Mom!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for your friends mom!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete