Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Witchy Halloween Night Card

Hello all!  I am back with another Halloween card for the SumMore Fun blog today.  I used a sentiment stamp from the Victorine Originals Halloween Kids stamp set, die cuts, and patterned paper to create it.
I found some lime green patterned paper that would create a fun scene for the Spellbinders witch and bat die cuts.  A huge THANK YOU to my crafty friend, Lisa, for sending that die cut set my way!  I die cut one layer of black cardstock and 2 layers of yellow craft foam and glued them together.  I like the yellow shadow effect that made, almost like the moonlight hilighting the witch and bats!  The lime panel was mounted onto a black die cut of a GMD Loopy Rectangle die.
For the sentiment stamp, I used VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with Zing! Black Glitter embossing powder.  It really gave the sentiment sparkle and shine!  Perfect for bringing attention to the sentiment.  The final touch was adding enamel dots in coordinating colors.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card! Love the color!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card,love the witch.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cool! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete