Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Oh Happy Day SheetLoad of Cards

 Hello all!  What is one card that you always need?  Birthday cards, of course!  Today I am sharing a SheetLoad of birthday cards that I created from a tutorial that Call Me Crafty Al has on her YouTube channel.  The sketch I used is from the November 2019 SheetLoad of Cards video.

The instructions are to make 8 cards, so that is what I did.  The supplies I used on these include: Echo Park Paper Just Be You papers and stickers, Stampabilities Trendsetter stamp, GMD Peacock and Beach Party enamel dots, Scrapbook.com black hybrid inkBeary Art glueATG, foam tape.
I really like the bright and fun papers in this collection.  Don't you?
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering these challenges:
April 4 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
April 11 Use Your Stuff sketch (bright yellow inspiration)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of cards and love the beautiful papers.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create,hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collection of cards, that's what I love to do when I can too..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts and the fantastic prints, these are so to my taste. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete