Saturday, March 13, 2021

SheetLoad of Easter Cards

Hello all!  Recently I have been very inspired by the SheetLoad of Cards videos that Call Me Crafty Al has on her YouTube channel.  The collection of cards that are in this post are a reverse of her January 2021 SheetLoad of Cards sketch.
The instructions are to make 9 cards, but I acutally made a bonus card out of the leftover patterned paper scraps so I ended up with 10!  The supplies I used on these include: Echo Park Paper Have Faith, Diamond Press Easter Blessings stamps and die, Scrapbook.com LeatherMidnight Blue, and Olive inks, Beary Art glueATG, and GMD Soft Pink Pearls.




I hope you enjoyed these cards!  If you are inspired to make a large batch of cards, head over to Call Me Crafty Al's You Tube channel for great ideas.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment