Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Birthday Circuitry Card

Happy Wednesday and St. Patrick's Day morning! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with a card that features a lot of green, but instead of a St. Patty's day theme, it is for a birthday.
I used an SVG file from SnapDragon Snippets, my Silhouette Cameo, and solid cardstock to make the main parts of the card.  I decided to add the USB drive cut out to the card with Twisted Lime Trendy Twine so it could move freely.  The last thing I did was add silver pearl pen dots to all the ends of the circuits so it resembled soldering.  That was it!  Card completed!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment