Friday, March 26, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Congrats Cards

Happy Friday morning! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with two cards that I created for my two older boys who were finalists in their school spelling bee earlier this year.
The two cards were made in the same manner, just with different colors to reflect the favorite color of both of my boys.  Patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design School Days 6x6 paper pad.
I used a Pink and Main scallop waves die for the top two layers and stamped on the top layer with Pink and Main Congrats stamps.  The green card was accented with Twisted Lime Trendy Twine and enamel dots.
The blue card was created in the same way, but features Blue Berry Trendy Twine instead of the green.
Adhesives for both cards include ATG and a bit of foam tape under the black sentiment strip.  These cards were perfect for the occasion!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment