Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Bunch of Girl Cards

Good morning!  Yesterday I shared a group of boy birthday cards I created from the 6x6 Echo Park All Boy paper pad.  Today I am sharing the group of girl cards I created with the 6x6 Echo Park All Girl paper pad!
The first style of card is made using the SheetLoad of Cards May 2020 sketch.  Embellishments include a button die cut, Totally White Trendy Twine and sequins.  The setiment was created on my computer and printed off.
The second style of card was made with the SheetLoad of Cards August 2019 sketch.  The stamp is from APB Smile set and stamped with black ink.  I added a die cut flower and a single pink brad to embellish.
The next cards were made using the SheetLoad of Cards April 2020 sketch.  Embellishments include enamel dots.  The setiment was created on my computer and printed off then die cut with Pink Fresh Studio fancy label frames dies.
Here is the unicorn version of the same sketch.
To be honest, I wasn't 100% LOVING the girl cards, partly because I was having troubles matching solid color cardstocks with the prints.  I stopped after 8 cards even though the boy set I made was 10 cards.  Which one do you prefer?  The boy set or the girl set?  You can see all the details on the boy cards HERE if you missed that post.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: