Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Seminarian Easter Cards 2022

Hello all!  I know Easter is past, but I wanted to share the Easter cards I created for the Seminarians from our Diocese that are studying to become priests.  

All the cardstock besides the white was from Kingston Crafts paper pads.  I followed the September 2021 SheetLoad of Cards sketch.  The stamps were from Diamond Press.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Warm breeze ink and the cross was stamped with VersaMark, heat embossed with gold powder and die cut with the included die.  I kept the cards pretty simple and flat as I was making them in quantity to mail, so the only embellishments I added were a strip of ribbon behind the cross and gold pearl pen dots.  I love the richness of that embossed cross!
Here is a look at all the cards I made in this style...22 in all!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Easter cards, the Seminarians must have loved them. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete