Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Dollar Tree Sticker SheetLoad of Cards

Hello all! I am back with more cards I created using Dollar Tree stickers. Normally, I never use stickers on my crafting projects, but when I ran across some of the recent stickers in Dollar Tree that look like alcohol inks on acetate, I definitely wanted to try them out. I am so glad I did! I used the November 2021 SheetLoad of Cards template and Recollections Plaids 6x6" paper pad for all of them.
I started by making a trio of birthday cards with bold, beautiful flower stickers. Then, I moved on to cactus cards with a thinking of you theme. 
I really love how the patterned papers matched the colors of the cacti so well!
The last set of cards, were once again birthday cards, with different papers than the first ones. I used some of the smaller flower stickers left on the sticker sheet and I like how these turned out as well! The sentiments were all from Raisin Boat's No Loss For Words stamp set and I used VersaFine Clair Morning Mist ink
Adhesives used were ATG and Bearly Art precision glue. The stickers already had foam tape on them. If there was more than one layer of foam tape on the sticker, I peeled the back layer off to facilitate easier mailing and used a Glue Dot to adhere it to the card. To embellish, I used Park Lane gems.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment