Thursday, February 22, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Easter Blessings Layout

Hello all! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with something a little different than I usually create...a 12x12 scrapbook page! My now 5 year old daughter reminded me that I still don't have her first year album completed, so I took the opportunity to work on that a bit with this month's Trendy Twine twist, Watermelon Taffy.
Patterned papers are from Echo Park's Celebrate Easter paper pad. For captions, I used a Pink Bracket Card, then added Christmas Mint Trendy Page Dots in the curve of the side brackets, used a hole punch to punch the paper out of the center of the dots and wrapped and tied Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine in both areas. Documenting the Everyday stamp set was perfect for stamping sentiments on the page! The inks I used were VersaFine Onyx Black and VersaFine Clair Charming Pink.
The title was created in Sure Cuts a Lot, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo and popped up with foam tape. I wrapped Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine around the corner of the photo and embellished throughout the page with Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems that I glued on with Bearly Art Precision glue. One other embellishment I used was a metallic orange washi tape.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Annie's Paper Boutique also has an awesome little Watermelon Taffy Sampler. Each color is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothespin for easy use and storage. Colors in the set are Limeade, Watermelon Taffy, and Tickled Pink.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful, lovely page, you reminded me how far behind I am with my albums. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete