Friday, February 02, 2024

First Communion Scrapbook Layout

Hello all! Today I am sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for First Communion. It was a labor of love to paper piece the chalice and grapes. 
Here is a list of the patterned papers I used: Craft Smith Heritage paper pad, DCWV Mercury Glass stack, Recollections Modern Bouquet paper pad, and The Paper Studio Glam Glitter paper pad. The chalice area was cut on my Silhouette Cameo using file #74695 First Communion Chalice Flat Card. It was also a file in SVG Attic Communion of Faith set if you have those files! I embossed the chalice with a Darice cross embossing folder. The stamp on the bottom of the page was a wood mounted stamp from Hobby Lobby and was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Embellishments include white satin ribbon and Park Lane adhesive gems. Adhesives used include ATGfoam tape, and Bearly Art precision glue. The white and black layers of the First Communion words were created with adhesive vinyl. I love making the headings for layouts with vinyl! It is so much simpler and cuts cleaner than paper.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment