Friday, February 16, 2024

Eagle Birthday Cards

Hello all! I am trying to get more masculine cards created for my stash. I always seem to be behind on those kind of cards! Today I am sharing monochromatic eagle cards that were inspired by OWH sketch #41. (Sketch 41 is on page 11 of the linked pdf)
Patterned papers used include The Paper Studio's Against the Grain 12x12" and Echo Park's Recollections Fall 6x6" paper pads. The eagle and cedar tree stamps were from Victorine Originals and the sentiment is from Raisin Boat's Nailed It! stamp set. Inks were Dark Chocolate and Camel from Scrapbook.com. Adhesives include ATG and Scotch foam tape. A trio of gold brads were the only embellishment. A kraft card base was the perfect background for the entire card!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment