Monday, August 14, 2017

Back To School Projects

Hello all!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  With school starting tomorrow, of course I had to go with that theme!  
 First up, I made the 16 count crayon box file from JGW Back 2 School which fit a delicious homemade peanut butter M&M cookie in a snack sized ziploc bag perfectly!  (The recipe for the cookies can be found HERE if you are interested!)  I tied Midnight Trendy Twine around the boxes.
 I made cards using coordinating paper from DCWV's  Grade School stack.  The two pencil cards are for my older boys who will be going into 2nd and 5th grade.  That file is also from JGW Back 2 School.  I added pink enamel dots from GMD Beach Party dots.  The panel I wrote on is actually the negative cuts from the window opening on the crayon boxes.
 My little guy is going into Jr. Kindergarten this year during the afternoons, so I made a different card for him.  The file for the apple card is from SDS Gearing Up 4 School.  This card has a bow of Midnight Trendy Twine and enamel dots from GMD Watermelon colors.
Looking for more back to school files?  Check out THIS LINK at SVG Attic!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SVG Attic Pinterest
Entering here:
Aug 30 Pink and Main

6 comments:

  1. These are all so fabulous, Beth!! I love the cookie boxes!! What fun treats!! The cards are adorable!! Love them all!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Wonderful! The Teachers are gonna LOVE you! They are wonderful Teacher gifts! :) Have a lovely day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic set Beth! I love the cookie boxes and the paper is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects! I love the cookie boxes, those will be such a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a retired teacher and I would have loved your cookie box!! Thanks for joining Pink and Main Challenge!

    ReplyDelete