Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Sailboat Card

Happy Thursday! I am sharing this sailboat card on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started out with papers from the DCWV Coastal stack.  The ship stamp is from Victorine Originals and I used Ranger Adirondack Denim ink to stamp it.  I added gray enamel dots in the top right corner.
I wrapped In The Navy Trendy Twine around the card front, added a sentiment to a small tag and finished the card off with a bow of In The Navy Trendy Twine at the top of the tag.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Beth!! I love the sailboat and the papers!! The twine looks fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masculine card looks wonderful Beth! LOVE the nautical feel! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! The nautical theme is so fun! Fabulous papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and the papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Beth, I love your image and colors!

    ReplyDelete