Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Lace Heart Baby Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today I am sharing a card that features the GMD Lattice Heart dies.  When I saw those, I knew they would make a lovely baby card!

I used pattterned papers from DCWV's Peri & Peach stack.  I added a white paper doily behind the die cuts.  The accents on this card were GMD Soft Pink pearls and white crinkle ribbon.
I used GMD Stitched Rectangle Dies for the background paper.  The sentiment was stamped in a dark blue ink and accented with three soft pink pearls.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Gorgeous color combination too! I love that it's gender neutral, it's great to have a few of these on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty & Elegant! Fantastic way to use those hearts... it's a beautiful baby card! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so sweet and beautiful, Beth!! I love the heart dies you used!! They're so elegant!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete