Friday, February 07, 2020

Cutest Valentine Ever Layout

Hello all!  I recently was blessed with a brand new stack from DCWV!  It is called Get It Girl and will be available in Joann Fabrics stores soon.  I had these pictures from last Valentine's Day sitting on my craft table waiting to be scrapbooked and the papers couldn't have been a more perfect match!
Once I decided on the perfect background paper, I simply decided on additional elements and coordinating papers from the DCWV Get It Girl stack to layer with.  When I am working on a layout, I like to place it on my WRMK Magnetic Cutting Mat with small magnets so I can rearrange everything as I wish until I have just the right look.  The title was a free cut file from DesignBundles.net and I could have cut it out with cardstock, but I decided to use vinyl and transfer tape for easy adhering and positioning!
I embellished with different sayings from the paper stack, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine, and GMD Soft Pink Pearls.  So make sure to swing by your favorite Joann Fabrics store to see what brand new DCWV products they have!  You just might be able to get your hands on these beautiful papers!
Stop by my YouTube Channel for a flip through video of the Get It Girl stack!


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth! this is just darling!! Is this your daughter!? she is the CUTEST VALENTINE ever!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Patti, this is my daughter! These pictures are a year old though so she is 1.5 yrs old now.

      Delete
  3. Oh that really is the best paper for this LO! Autumn's smile always puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how cute Autumn is! I can't believe how big she is already! This is such a sweet layout of her & you! The new DCWV paper looks awesome too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete