Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tractor Birthday Card

Welcome to another Wednesday project for SumMore Fun!  This time I have a masculine card to share that uses the Raisin Boat Homegrown and Flourishing Thoughts stamp sets.
First of all, I stamped the awesome tractor stamp from the Raisin Boat Homegrown set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Once that was dry, I used watercolor pencils and a water brush to add the color.  The panel was die cut with a GMD stitched rectangle die, then matted with a black rectangle die cut with a GMD wonky stitched rectangle die.  The panel was popped up with foam tape onto the card base.
The patterned papers in TPS Yee-Haw! paper pad were perfect for this card.  The sentiment was from the Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts stamp set and was stamped with SB.com Succulent ink.  To embellish, I added burlap ribbon and dots of silver Pearl Pen (which were not centered like I had originally intended...oops!).  I guess imperfection is part of life, right?
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments: