Friday, February 28, 2020

Cupcake Birthday Girl Cards

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards I recently made using stamps from Unity's SO Glad You Were Born set.  
I inked up the cupcake stamp using black ink and stamped it on white cardstock.  Once it was dry, I used my Brother Scan N Cut to fussy cut them.  I used Scrapbook.com inks to watercolor the cupcakes and hearts and sat them aside to dry.
The white card panel was prepped by die cutting with a GMD stitched rectangle die and used the GMD Flower Petal Collage stencil and a coordinating Scrapbook.com ink with a makeup blending brush to create the pretty design.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I matted that onto the card base with the patterned paper and colored cardstock cut with a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle.
I added a strip of patterned paper and a bow of Trendy Twine onto the front of the card.
The cupcake was adhered with foam tape.  The hearts were simple glued in place.  As a final touch, I added glossy accents to the hearts, cheeks and a few random dots near the sentiment.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards my friend!!I love the cupcake stamp....very sweet.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Those cards are totally darling! I love the backgrounds you created and the yummy cupcakes!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete