Monday, February 10, 2020

God Bless You Floral Card

Hello, crafty friends! I am back again with another beautiful project that uses the papers from the DCWV Get It Girl stack.  This stack and other new ones should be available in Joann's stores now! This time I made a card. 
Once again, I was blown away by the beautiful prints in the Get It Girl stack.  Every piece of paper you see on this card came from it.  I paired the floral print with a lacy edged rectangle die for the background. I fussy cut the flowers in the top left corner from one of the pages.  The sentiment was from the Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts stamp set and was stamped in SB.com Charcoal ink, then in VersaMark and heat embossed with WOW! Clear sparkle powder. They mean it when they say sparkle!  It is SO shiny!
I used GMD stitched rectangle dies for around the sentiment.  The flowers and sentiment panel were popped up with foam tape. The finishing touch were three pink enamel dots.
Stop by my YouTube Channel for a flip through video of all the papers in the Get It Girl stack.

I hope you are able to make it to a Joann Fabrics store soon to check out the new DCWV stacks there!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! Beautiful card and paper stack!
    I'm glad you had time to get your Valentine's cards done and get your project pictures done and ready to go... I know how the weekend must have flown by with you keeping busy with all that extra stuff! That's how I feel most weekends! :) I don't think they're long enough to enjoy! tehehehe

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete