Sunday, July 05, 2020

Panda Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  Don't you just love it when your kids craft with you?  Today I am turning my SumMore Fun blog post over to my son, Levi, to let you know what he did to make this birthday card for his brother.
First I stamped a panda from the Raisin Boat What a Zoo, Too! using black ink. Second, I put black cardstock behind it, and added an action wobble. I wanted a fun background to go with pandas, so I chose green cardstock and embossed it with a zig zag embossing folder.
I added two stripes of washi tape to the green background.  Finally, I used a Silhouette Cameo and cut the 8 and Connor out and glued them to the paper.  Now, it is ready to give to him for his birthday!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun? 
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!! Great job Levi!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete