Thursday, July 16, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Treats To Make You Smile

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with these treat boxes.  They are all decked out with uplifting sentiments to make the recipients smile!  I just love how red, white and blue can be go-to colors for any season or event.
I started with Mini To Go Boxes and filled them with an assortment of non meltable candy since these were for a outdoor get together (socially distanced!).  I knew right away I wanted to use the uplifting sentiments from the Choose Happy stamp set on Tag-Its, so I started with some Navy Tag-Its and stamped on those with VersaMark and heat embossed with white powder.  I then added washi tape to the bottom of the tag and a Kraft Brown Trendy Page Dot and Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to the top.  I adhered the tag to the top of the box with Glue Dots.
For the red tags, I made them with almost the same method as the navy one above, but used Cranberry Tag-Its and Navy ink for the sentiment from the Choose Happy stamp set.
I wanted to decorate the box as well, so I added some of the same washi tape as I used on the tags around the bottom edge of the box.  I then alternated on the boxes using Totally Red Trendy TwineTotally Navy Trendy TwineTotally White Trendy Twine and tying them around the box, making sure to glue them in a couple areas so they wouldn't shift.  I added a star button to each of the boxes and some Frosted Cranberry Sequins.  These were a fun way to let people know we are thinking about them, especially during this crazy time.


Check out this month's featured samplers:
Berries Jubilee Sampler
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Cute treat boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! LOVE the pop of color on the kraft boxes! :)
    Hi Beth! I decided to take the day off from remodeling and thought I'd pop by!
    I still have a couple of rooms to go but it's been hard trying to find things since stores aren't really getting a lot of supplies in... IT's kind of a slow go these days... But I'll get there I'm sure! Maybe by Fall I'll be able to start crafting again! (So I hope anyway) :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! One for me, right? LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete