Thursday, July 02, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Flag Note Card & Envelope

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with this kraft note card and envelope set.  I decorated it with a vintage patriotic theme, which could be used any time of the year, but is especially fun for summertime.  
I started with the Kraft Scallop Note Card and wrapped Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and Totally Red Trendy Twine in line with the scallops.  The top two pieces of Trendy Twine were poked through the cardstock with a paper piercer.  I taped the ends of the twine to the back and covered the back with a scrap piece of cardstock cut to size so the ends wouldn't show when the card was opened.  I then stamped the large star from the Merry Christmas stamp set and the Blessed sentiment from the Hello Fall planner stamp set in Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue ink.  White gel pen doodles finished the look I was going for with the note card.
Next up was decorating the Kraft Small Envelope!  Once I stamped the stars from the Merry Christmas stamp set in Scrapbook.com Cardinal Red and Midnight Blue inks, I added white gel pen doodles as well.  I really like how the white brightened up the whole project.
In this photo, you can see that the note card easily fits in the envelope with no issues even though there is extra bulk on the note card.  Now it is ready to write a note in and give to someone special!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out this month's featured samplers:
Berries Jubilee Sampler
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment: