Sunday, July 26, 2020

Party Coop Card

Hello friends!  I am back again with another chicken themed card for SumMore Fun!  You aren't tired of them yet, are you?  This card features what may be my favorite stamps of the whole release from the Raisin Boat Chicken Coop stamp set. I just love that coop!
First off, I stamped the coop and feed stamps from the Raisin Boat Chicken Coop set in black ink and die cut around the coop with a GMD wonky stitched square die.  I cut the chicken feed stamp out with my Scan N Cut. Both were colored with Artify alcohol markers.  I then came back to the coop panel and stamped the chicken feed from the same stamp set.  The bag of feed was popped up with foam tape and the whole square panel was distressed with brown ink around it.
Once again, the sentiment was from the Raisin Boat Chicken Coop stamp set and was stamped in black ink.  The feather was a Cottage Cutz die cut.  All of the woodgrain cardstock was included with the Chicken Pack bundle which is now sold out.


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the coop
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete