Friday, July 23, 2021

Skye 3rd Birthday Card

Hello all!  Do you know any Paw Patrol fans?  My daughter is definitely one of them!  She just celebrated her third birthday and she wanted a Skye birthday card and cake.  Gotta love the kids that just think mom can achieve anything ;)  Anyway, here is the card I made for her.
All patterned papers are from the DCWV Confetti Party stack.  It is gorgeous and as you can see on the balloons, some papers have a holographic foil treatment.  The Skye was simply an image from the internet that I printed off and cut around with my Brother Scan N Cut.  I popped up that up with foam tape and added GMD rainbow bling rhinestones around the image.
The 3 was designed in my SCAL 4 software, cut on the Cameo and was also popped up with foam tape.  You can see somewhat in the picture below that I covered the whole number with clear Wink of Stella glitter because my daughter absolutely loves "gwittah"!  The wording is from a retired stamp set, but it worked perfectly for this card.  The best part of all is that Autumn loved this card to pieces!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

P.S. If you would like to see a flip through of the DCWV Confetti Party stack, I have this one up on YouTube! 


1 comment:

  1. Beth your Skye card is darling! My granddaughter LOVES Paw Patrol and your card stopped me in my tracks! Well done!!
    Shannon H

    ReplyDelete