Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Hibiscus Treat Packet

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a fun summer themed project that features Lime Grapesicle Trendy TwineDid you know this twist is intended to be used for Halloween or Mardi Gras projects?  As you can see, it is perfect for summer or any time projects too. I started with a Grape Treat Packet and added a stamped hibiscus flower from a Pink and Main mini stamp set using Scrapbook.com inks in Rubber Ducky, Succulent, Soft Lavender, Parisian Purple, and Mardi Gras.  I cut that out with my Brother Scan N Cut and left a thin white border around it so it would pop against the purple background.  I then glued Grape Fizz Sequins around the image.  At the top, I used a hole punch to punch both cardstock layers, added Lime Orangesicle Trendy Page Dots and strung three strands of Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine through those holes and tied a bow.  I filled the included zip top bag with Apple-O's candy, which matched the twine perfectly!

 Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Look at this ADORABLE Lime Grapsicle Petite Trendy Twine!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment