Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A Bunch of Boy Cards

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a group of boy birthday cards that I created earlier this year.  All the patterned papers are from the 6x6 Echo Park All Boy paper pad.

The first style of card is made using the SheetLoad of Cards May 2020 sketch.  Embellishments include In The Navy Trendy Twine and GMD enamel dots.  The setiment was created on my computer and printed off.
The second style of card was made with the SheetLoad of Cards August 2019 sketch.  The stamp is from APB Smile set and stamped with SB.com Midnight Blue ink.  The only embellishments were a pair of colored staples by the sentiment.
The next cards were made using the SheetLoad of Cards April 2020 sketch.  Embellishments include enamel dots.  The setiment was created on my computer and printed off.
0
The dinosaur card was made in the same manner as the shark card.
The last style of card was just to use leftovers of the first sports card. Embellishments include GMD enamel dots.  The setiment was created on my computer and printed off.
I really loved how this collection of cards turned out!  I decided to make a set of girl cards with the same sketches and will be sharing those later this week.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: