Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Annie's Paper Boutique-Wicked Sequin Release

Today is a very exciting day at Annie's Paper Boutique as we release a "Wicked" collection of sequin mixes!  Halloween is such a fun time to create for and with our 4 brand new mixes of sequins, you'll be sure to find just the right one for your projects.  I know you are excited to see what the Design Team has created, but let's take a peek at the new sequins!

For my project, I made a shaped shaker card with my Cameo!  I started with a Hearthsewn file (#50070) from the Silhouette Design Store and edited it to create a shaker out of the hat.  Of course, I used lots of beautiful NEW Bewitching sequins to make this fun interactive card!
Cardstock used include Recollections Haunted Manor, DCWV Glitzy Glitter, and solid cardstocks.  Check out the spider's web trail...it was created with Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine, attached with Bearly Art precision glue.  Of course, the twine matches the Bewitching sequins perfectly!  To embellish, I glued a thin ribbon to the hat band and also glued Bewitching sequins randomly onto the card.  I am loving the sparkle and shine of those sequins!  The final touch was adding the "Bewitching" sentiment, which was created with the Barghant font.
Be sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what other faBOOlous projects were made with these new sequins!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Beth! This is absolutely amazing! I love that you added the "bewitching" to match the sequins.

    Thanks so much for all the wonderful work you do on the Trendy Twine DT and for always being so helpful to me.

    Hugs!
    Lesley

    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete